The Strategic Management
Society of Finland
The Strategic Management Society of Finland (SSJS) is
a leading network for strategy experts in Finland.
SSJS is an insightful, influential and inquisitive society for strategy professionals. SSJS promotes learning and networking of our members and supports strategic expertise of Finnish enterprises and organizations.
SSJS provides unique opportunities to see, hear and learn things not available anywhere else.
We operate mainly in Finnish.
As a member you will
- Join a network of strategy professionals who are active and eager to learn
- Expand your knowledge and stay up to date with newest developments in strategic management
- Acquire new ideas for your own organization and to your own work
- Gain access to our services, e.g. sparring in strategy themes, monthly theme events and Strategy Twist
- Get to participate in the selection of the winners of Annual Strategy Achievement and Strategy Award
- Circa 400 members
- Executive/business 33%, academic 26%, consultants 23%, other: 6%
- 83% of members find activities organized by SSJS ”very good” or ”good”
- Net Promoter Score: 35
Source: Members Poll 2015
Contact us to apply for membership